2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
not the best lookin
By michael on 03/05/10 14:57 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Have 6000 miles in cool weather. Starts fine running better with more miles, use Mobile one gets much better mileage the expected average city and highway 20 by the on board computer. Use cruse when ever possible. It is quiet on the road and rides Nice not like a BMW but ok even on long trips. Storage space is limited in drivers area, and the rear view is really bad bad. The rear seat head rest are always in the line of site. Then add the spare tire and the rrear wiper seeing out the back is a accident waiting to happen. I guess the rear head rests are a function of design in Washington DC. Other then these issues I love the Jeep and would purchase another one.

The most fun vehicle
By Frank on 02/28/10 09:30 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love my jeep. It is truly the most fun car I ever owned. The ride is more comfortable than my 2001 Jeep wrangler.

3rd one and I love it
By Rob from NY on 02/09/10 17:55 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

After turning 40 I got tired of driving my so so boring 4dr automatic Honda Accord. I missed the days I had my 80 CJ7 and 97 TJ. So this year I said that's it! I got myself a base 2dr Wrangler Sport with a softop and 6 speed. Best thing I've done in years! It rides smooth, looks super cool and my wife and 11yr old son love it! It's a great car without the bells and whistles. I even got a trailer hitch and bike rack. Can't wait to go fishing and camping. The only complaint is the gas mileage (about 16.5 avg) but I only have 1000 miles on it so hoping a new K&N filter will help. This Sweet Jeep is making my mid- life crisis much more fun.

Jeep Comfort
By NJelectrk1 on 02/05/10 15:28 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I understand this is a jeep and it's rugged and tough and can go almost anywhere. In fact that is the reason i purchased it in the first place.That said however, I'm not sure what the people at jeep were thinking with a rock hard console cover and door armrest.come on a little comfort while taking this beast off road would be greatly appreciated by all.what could it actually cost to include a console like the Tuffy aftermarket. just a little bit of refinement would go a long way. sore elbows take away the fun of driving

its fun
By red on 02/04/10 20:57 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

love it. had it a month now, its been to the dessert and was awesome. climbing power and stable.out of our group the jeeps pulled the sand rail home lol

Its a Jeep
By Knight on 01/31/10 21:08 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted another Jeep since I wrecked my CJ a few years ago. I can't believe how far Jeep has come in those few years. I took it off road the first week I had it with a few off- road buddies, and I embarrassed them in a completely stock Jeep. It made me realize something though... these things should come with a winch and a camera.

well worth it
By Mark D on 01/22/10 07:25 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

after a great deal of thought and research I decided to get the jeep rather than a standard SUV. My 1st Jeep and I couldn't be happier, now my wife wants one! Fuel consumption isn't its strong point but some simple modifications (air intake etc) have lifted the town average to 18mpg, its comfortable to drive, it feels solid and well built and have had no quality issues so far (3000 miles to date). Kids are comfy in the back seat (we have 3 including a 3 year old in a center mounted child chair)plenty of space for everyone. With the hard top its as practical to drive as a normal SUV but 15 min work and the top is off on clear days!

Top Shelf
By RockHead on 01/20/10 06:53 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say. I'm all about Jeeps. CJ's, YJ's, TJ's, XJ's I've had them all. Bar none this one is the best one ever. Looked at H3. Poser. Way overpriced, too. I got the hardtop sport with ac, cruise, tilt, 6 spd manual and its a blast to drive! Turns heads.I get 18.9 combined and just under 22 on trips. Other people here complaining about gas mileage I don't understand. My old CJ5 still gets 10mpg with a six cyl. It's a brick with wheels, deal with it. And underpowered? Are you kidding? 200hp with a V6? It is geared down for torque not speed. Want speed buy a wrx. I'll pull you out too! Buy it, tear it apart, rebuild it...it is still a simple truck. Don't need posh and trinkets. It's a jee

Dream Car!
By Jeepster on 01/18/10 13:02 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a 2010 2-door Sahara with the manual transmission. It is a blast to drive! Everything about the Wrangler has been impressive so far. . . I can't wait until it gets warm enough to take the top off!

VERY SATISFIED
By very satisfied on 01/15/10 13:34 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

AS a previous owner of a 95 wrangler, the ride is much more comfortable, and a 100 times quieter then before with the soft top. the ride is smooth enough. It is the only convertible that is practical year-round in snow country. price is as good as it gets for any 4WD out there. I am very satisfied with the dealer and the vehicle. plenty of options for aftermarket improvements. upgrade option for engine would be nice, but i am sure that is restricted by current regulations emissions, etc.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler in VA is:

$110 per month*