Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

Four Wheeled Dirt Bike
By Mike

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have had a number of Jeeps but, not the new JK Wrangler. A few weeks after buying it, we drove it from Indiana to Moab, UT and were pleasantly surprised at how well it rode, tight build quality, fuel economy (low of 18, high of 24), did not feel wore out at the end of the day, etc. We took it out on some mild Utah trails and this thing is awesome off road in stock trim! My wife is the daily driver of it and she absolutely loves it (weird as it sounds. went from a Jetta to the Wrangler). I have always thought Wranglers were the perfect vehicle for both summer and snowy winters. Not perfect but, IMHO, the imperfections are irrelevant. Buy one, they are a BLAST & hold a great resale

Three piece hard top, ratcheting up / down driver seat, MPG for a vehicle like this, off road capabilities, tight build quality, on road comfort, super easy to do your own oil change, and removable rear seat for a flat floor.

Engine definitely needs more horsepower, center arm rest a bit higher, stronger hood latches (hood will flutter in high wind / passing truck). that's about it. Oh yes, bring the diesel version to the US of A!

My jeep
By Rich

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have a 2010 and I love it. I have both tops, and there is no wind noise or water leakage, even in heavy rain. Best fun vehicle I have ever had. Infinity sound system is perfect, and the A/C was great even with the soft top at 95 outside. I drive at a normal rate and speed so the V6 is fine. High spreed is also fine, with good control on the road. What can I say, but that I love itI am 57 and i love the color and comfort. It is a bad boy! I owned a honda pilot, but this is much more fun. Glad I bought it.

Two tops, sound and ride.

None

Too much fun
By wolv

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Jeep and won't be my last what a great 4x4 a total blast to drive and a great value. Off road it's a demon nothing it cant handle if your buying for gas mileage buy something else, needs more power but I'm going to correct that. You cant beat the price or reliability nothing comes close in a 4x4 and tons of accessories to trick it out to your needs, but my truck got bad mileage and was nowhere near as fun to drive, won't buy a Chevy truck again got to have a Jeep

the 6 speed manual is a must the automatic is for women

needs more power from factory, but plenty of after market parts to improve that if you have the know how

Love my Jeep
By Dennis

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Have had my 2010 Jeep Sport with hardtop for 3 weeks. MPG keeps moving up; now getting 22.9 mpg. Handles off road like a dream and in town the ride is quiet, maneuvers beautifully, and the red rock color with chrome package is an eye catcher. Puts the fun and adventure back into driving again. One rock-solid and handsome car. Now I understand the term, "It's a Jeep Thing!" It really is.

Off road handling; design, solidly built car.

None

Soft Tops Leak Badly
By Zzooom

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I want to love this Jeep - the sunrider top is awesome - in 1 minute you can take off the top half doors and fold back the sunrider top and essentially be completely open air - its supposed to be my all weather vehicle, unfortunately, the top leaks so bad both driver and passenger foot wells fill up with water in even the lightest rain. This is a $26K vehicle that will be ruined in no time by water intrusion!

Sunrider top, maneuverability, versatility

FIX THE LEAKING TOP! Unaccepatable for a vehicle in this day and age to flood the footwells with water.