Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

New owner
By diezel

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

it's not just a car, it's a hobby, if you are looking to personalize it and make it unique then you will have a blast doing that there are not 2 that are alike, they are beautiful to look at and appreciate each owner individuality. There are many companies out there that offer thousand of after market products to help you do just that. I love my 2010 wrangler it's not a fast car or the best handling car out there but it is FUN to drive, top down, or up with the windows open. There are after market products that will allow you to increase HP and make it more powerful if that is what you are after. It's a vehicle that more than any other vehicle out there that is as unique and versatile.

Different option with the top. Thousands of after market item to accessorized and make it your own. Its back to basic, pure basic fun.

needs improvement in almost every aspect, but you will have tons of fun making it better. It's not a BMW for sure but it will put a big smile on your face.

Upgrading to the Larger Wrangler
By From Florida

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We upgraded from a 2008 Wrangler to the 2010 Wrangler Unlimited. No problems with the former except for the lack of a second set of doors. Both models turn heads. Ride quality on the highway greatly improved with the Unlimited's longer wheelbase, something we were not looking for but very please to discover. The hardtop blocks out most noise and the front seats have lift out panels for an open road feel. I have read many expert reviews that say the V-6 engine lacks power. I put a K&N air filter in from the start and have never had a problem merging into traffic. May be a message in there.

It looks like a Jeep, rides like a car and can be opened up like a convertible. Fun anyway you look at it. The ground clearance is great when it rains, and it really rains in Florida. Very stable ride, even in corners if you do not hot dog it.

We added a rear cargo tray, the carpet is a magnet for all forms of lint, dirt and grass. Power mirrors would be nice. Rear seats should fold down flat, rear seat headrest are too tall when the seats are up, blocks rear vision, we keep the rear seat down until it is needed.

Great all season vehicle
By Kwlook

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Wrangler on Feb. 5 2010. A huge snowstorm hit Ohio and I was so impressed with this vehicle. But aside from that, this is truly a wonderful vehicle. I love the ride and it performs great on the highway. It is so easy to keep clean, (the windshield is a breeze to clean), and even when it's dirty it looks great. If you are considering a Jeep, you have got to drive this one.

Easy to drive. Great stereo system. I could not get it stuck in Ohio snowstorm. Just a great vehicle and lots of fun.

Rain gutters leak inside when opening doors. Cup holders are rather small. This is really just nitpicking, a great vehicle!

well worth it
By Mark D

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

after a great deal of thought and research I decided to get the jeep rather than a standard SUV. My 1st Jeep and I couldn't be happier, now my wife wants one! Fuel consumption isn't its strong point but some simple modifications (air intake etc) have lifted the town average to 18mpg, its comfortable to drive, it feels solid and well built and have had no quality issues so far (3000 miles to date). Kids are comfy in the back seat (we have 3 including a 3 year old in a center mounted child chair)plenty of space for everyone. With the hard top its as practical to drive as a normal SUV but 15 min work and the top is off on clear days!

the hard top - front panels that come off and store in the rear for normal days - entire top off for weekends. A fun vehicle for the entire family,

side airbags become standard