2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Love my Jeep
By Kent on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As my title says, I love my Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 door. Am not an off roader but instead needed a rugged vehicle with 4 wheel drive capability. This vehicle is fantastic and will go through almost anything mother nature throws at it. The four doors make it very convenient and the extra space in back is well appreciated. Gas mileage is decent although could be a little better. Highly recommend the Wrangler 4 door.

It's About Time
By Back 2basics on 07/23/10 12:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my first jeep 18 years ago. Since then this is my 4th. As a prior jeep owner, I can say wow! This vehicle has made leaps and bounds since then. The ride is smooth and the handling is tight. Mostly everything that I used to say would improve the jeep has been addressed in the newer design. The front section of the Freedom Top is effortless to remove while the interior design is a drastic improvement. I hope the longevity of the 3.8 v6 is that of the old 4.0 straight 6.

It's Everything it Should Be
By Parker on 05/12/10 07:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The ride may have a few more bumps, the styling may be a bit more rugged, & your hair may get a little messed up. The Wrangler is everything you would expect it to be while giving the comfort and conveniences you may not. The controls, seats, and functionality have the same ease of use & comfort as the Commander or Cherokee. (We've owned all three and love each of them) I was afraid I wouldn't take the hard top off enough but it's so easy, I've been known to take it off & put it back on multiple times in the same day. I do wish that it came standard with rubber floor mats instead of the wimpy carpet ones and the cup holders could use a redesign.

Should've kept my Tahoe
By Kmurray on 04/30/10 18:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well after bugging my husband to get our 71 Scouts done he finally caved and let me get the Jeep. I wish he had held his ground. I didn't really test drive it all that much, because if I had I would have never bought it. Rough ride more of a man truck and not a family vehicle. Need to trade it in for one with better fuel economy. Only bought it because I wanted a smaller car payment. Like the forums say "Your either a Jeep lover or not" I would be one of the nots. My husband on the other hand likes it. Looks cool, but just not for me.

Best Bang for the Buck
By KCJAILER on 11/26/09 08:56 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Went shopping and checked out H3- Alpha, GM Avalanche and many others. Then I took the Jeep Wrangler for a Test Drive. It handled, shifted and drove very nice. The ride is nice and smooth but it is no Cadillac lol. The acceleration is lackluster but its good enough. The turning radius is excellent. Visibility is also excellent. By the way this is the only 4x4 vehicle where you can remove the roof, and the doors! Now the fun really begins!! Driving is back! I use a stick shift. Better mileage and you become connected with the car and roadÂ… or off road! shunned the high dollar 4x4 as some of the extras were not really needed. $24.000 for a Jeep or $47,000+ for the others. Nuff said

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler in VA is:

$126 per month*