2010 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Stunning
By Richard Smith on 06/17/10 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This car is beyond imaginable off- road. Nothing can stop it-rivers, trees, lakes, mud and just about anything else it can handle easy. Formerly owned Mercedes G55 AMG which was much more luxurious as expected, but the wrangler blows it out the water in off-road situation. Beware though, this car is nothing like a usual car on-road so if you have the extra $$$ get a second car for urban commutes and driving.

Best Off Roader in the world
By Hofgee Rofgee on 04/14/10 14:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I go off road a lot and the wrangler exceeds my expectations. I got out of spots that other members in my jeep club have said were impossible to get through. Jeep should offer more off road systems like Toyota has, like rock crawl, etc. Offer a compass, inclinometer, and temp gauge like in the fj. I replace my off roader every other year and will probably get a fj or 4 runner because of this,

Best Jeep I Have Ever Owned
By WayneS on 03/25/10 05:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned a CJ5, CJ2A, M38, M38A1 and a Commando- all VERY capable off-roaders which required certain “compromises” when driven on pavement. My new Rubicon is not only head and shoulders above every other Jeep I have owned in off-road capabilities, it is well-behaved on paved roads. Seats are comfortable, ride/handling better than adequate - it is pretty quiet-riding. But, it IS a Jeep, with off-road oriented tires, short wheel-base and convertible top. Those who expect the handling, ride and comfort of a CAR will be disappointed by it. I knew what I wanted and what to expect when I bought a Jeep. This Rubicon very capably delivers what I want, and has EXCEEDED what I expected.

Love Our Wrangler
By Dan on 12/23/09 10:34 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Although fairly new, we love our Rubicon. It will go through any Michigan winter. We had to have one after off roading in a Jeep in Moab, Utah. No need for block heater, heats up within a block.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler in VA is:

$124 per month*