2009 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Rocky Mountain Wrangler

2009 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Rocky Mountain Wrangler
By JetMech on

2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a orange 2009 Sahara 2dr hardtop. It is loaded with all the goodies that make driving fun and comfortable. It is very quiet even at highway speeds and free of rattles and squeaks. Handling is good and it has a very tight turning radius, the ride can be a little choppy at times. The auto trans/eng combo works well, smooth shifting and adequate power along with 20 mpg economy. The exterior.... Awesome! The interior... Is somewhat unrefined with a lot of hard plastic, the seats are very comfortable. The climate control works well as does the my gig system, all of the controls are easy to use and the instrument panel is easy to read. I really enjoy driving my wrangler, it rocks!

I just feel good driving my wrangler, it looks great and its a lot of fun to drive. The my gig system works well for me and the remote start is great for those cold mornings. I guess the way it looks and drives are what I like the most. What can I say... It's a Jeep, there is nothing else like it.

A little more storage on the inside, padded armrests would be Nice and better sun visors. A more powerful engine couldn't hurt either. These are minor issues that I have and not something that ruins my day.