2009 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Great Choice

2009 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Great Choice
By AZPops on

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Jeep, within a few days of taking delivery I took it on a 500 mile drive and I can say that it was a pleasure to drive. The 6 speed manual trans was very smooth. The soft top buffered quite a bit doing 70 to 75 mph when the cross winds were strong and with my window open (but, would like to add that I did not purchase this vehicle for the highway). Even with some strong desert cross winds the Jeep was very stable and sure footed. The AC worked extremely well in the 100 plus degree weather, on the highway and in the city. I did add the 17 inch aluminum wheels to the deal, which gave the Jeep a little more ground clearance and gave it a better look.

Simplicity of the total package, very cohesive in design in regards to what a Jeep is all about. The stock stereo works just fine for me with the speaker well placed (more then enough volume).

Better fuel milage may help but, it is a 6 cyl so one can expect it to use more fuel (?). I hope I said this right...LOL Other then that none so far.