2009 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews 3

2009 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
By Aaron on 10/14/09 12:35 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The best feature of the Jeep is it's ability to go through anything. It has great ground clearance, a solid four wheel drive system, and room for four with plenty of gear. That being said I have been disappointed by the cheap grade hard plastic interior, weak engine performance, and white knuckle highway driving experience.

great suv
By kj's jk on 10/12/09 13:23 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Jeep Wrangler to drive in winter. Although I have not driven it in poor weather yet, I really love my Jeep! It is so much fun to drive. I sit up high but do not feel at all like it is a big car! The controls are very convenient and easy to use.

Finally got it
By iceman on 10/10/09 04:14 AM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my X sight unseen via email with my dealer. I took the only X they had at the time. I have wanted one for quite awhile and have been completely happy with my purchase. It's is so much fun to take the top down and just drive. Mileage is 20-21 which is good. I bought it for the winter snow, but am sure I won't be able to wait for spring.

Love it
By simplefello on 09/23/09 10:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my 200 Silverado single cab z- 71 for this vehicle because of a growing family. I love the jeep and have ever since I rented one for a week. This thing gets so many looks and is very capable off road. I really love that it can fit two car seats in it and I can still feel like a real man...lol.

WILL NEVER OWN ANYTHING ELSE BUT A JEEP
By Lauramarie Stuart on 09/08/09 13:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchased a 2009 Wrangler X 3 days ago. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I always owned trucks but NEVER drove anything like this. It rides like a dream, handles beautifully a REAL looker. My boyfriend took over my 2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi...I don't even miss driving the truck. I get high 18

Great all around vehicle
By mdirvin on 09/07/09 16:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We purchased the jeep to tag along with our RV. It has been the perfect choice. My wife loves the way it drives around town, its comfortable on the highway. We have been able to go places that we never could have in a less capable vehicle. We are now able to go on unimproved/unmaintained service roads in MT, and CO to do hiking and photography. The gas mileage is much better than expected. We have never gotten less than 20mpg, over the road I get 24+, and of course my wife gets 26+. She just has a gentler right foot. Its getting to the point now that if I want some "Jeep" time I might have to get one for myself. We are thinking of getting small trailer, and heading up to Alaska in 2010.

Always wanted Jeep and now I have one
By Gene Lee on 08/19/09 14:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a Jeep since high school and when I reach 65 I bought a Wrangler X 2 door 4WD. I really love driving the Jeep, my wife drives a lincoln and I have not driven her car since buying my Jeep. In fact she had to go out of town last week and asked if she could drive my Jeep. I get between 20 and 21 MPG driving about 65 MPH. I have the 24S option which has every thing I wanted. I will use it as my tailgate vehicle this fall and look forward to talking about my SOONER red Jeep.

Fun Ride
By Kurt on 08/02/09 20:25 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

It is nothing fancy but what a fun car to own. Have both a Wrangler and BMW 750i. Would much rather drive the Jeep. Nothing better than cruising around with the top down on a Saturday afternoon. I highly recommend this vehicle. Get ready to wave at all the other Jeep owners. You are part of a family.

Love the Sahara
By Dan on 08/02/09 14:47 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my first Sahara in 1998. I Put 100,000 miles on it with no major problems. Just bought a 2009 2dr Sahara...absolutely LOVE IT! I must admit I test drove other SUV's before making my purchase. The others just don't compare. The Sahara is solid, rides great, is quiet (with hardtop) and is a very reliable, fun vehicle to own! (and, if you have to, you can go wherever you want!)

Best Jeep Wrangler EVER
By hawk on 07/28/09 07:39 AM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

fun to drive and people look at your jeep as they wish they had one.