2009 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Spoiled brats won't like.
By Brian on 08/29/10 00:15 AM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Read some of the reviews on this forum, and from what I understand most of them don't understand what they got themselves into. Please don't consider buying a jeep unless you understand your purchase. You aren't buying a luxury car, you are buying one of the finest off roading, highly versatile vehicles on the road today. People that complain about water leaks probably don't understand how to correctly install their top. All and all this is an awesome vehicle to own.

SILVER RUBI
By LR on 01/12/10 02:26 AM (PST)

2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my silver rubicon for about at year. I love this jeep. I wanted one of these for a few years before I actually made the purchase. I'm still in love. Of course the rubi has its quirks, there is not alot of room, and is not great on gas, but the pros outweigh the cons. The rubi will go through anything. The rubi looks sharp. It is fun to drive and a total blast to taking the top off. Bottom line is it is a JEEP. It is not a cadillac or a station wagon.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler in VA is:

$123 per month*