Too Much Fun!
By Bert on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
Convertible sports car owners eat your heart out! The open air driving experience doesn't get any better than this...and you don't have to worry about getting a ticket racing anyone. It sure is nice not to worry about the road conditions limiting you when the outdoors call. I used to have to get friends with high clearance vehicles and 4x4's to take me to the hiking and biking trail heads. Not anymore, I am like a dog in the back of a pickup truck now days, smiling the whole time, and I go when I want. I have a Sahara with all of the bells and whistles because I liked the fenders the same as the body color. It is a great way to travel in a very capable vehicle in style.
Favorite Features
I love taking the soft top completely down. The navigation unit is perfect when I get lost in the middle of the Arizona dessert. Transmission and steering are very beefy as expected. The 18" alloy wheels are sharp too. It can turn on a dime! I like the short wheel base and small turning radius.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the front seats were adjustable vertically. I am tall and wish I was sitting lower behind the windshield. I also wish the power window controls were on the doors instead of the center console. Yes I know the doors come off easily, but if you have power windows like I do...