2008 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Rubicon or nothing!!!

2008 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Rubicon Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Rubicon or nothing!!!
By webou812 on

2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Starting it up the first time,and driving off was awesome! Turned the first corner and hopped off road! Incredible!! on or ff road. I've owned lots of 4x4's including other jeeps, and this years 2008 jeep Rubicon has them all beat, hands down! If you can afford the Rubicon, get it with some of the new whistles and bells, power windows/locks in a jeep too cool! The new hardtop is a must it provides security, much warmer in the cold months, and best of all it comes apart in 3 pieces! I highly recommend this Jeep Rubicon!! Love the wheels too. All in all its hands down the best jeep I've ever seen, and the best 4x4 I've ever had! Don't forget to wave, It's a jeep thing!!!

Favorite Features

Power Windows, power locks, alarm, keyless entry, 7 spkr 360 something Watt, 6 disc, dvd, mp3, cdrw, cdr, cd infinity stereo, Cruise control, 32" wheels, soft rider softop that slides back, digital compass and outside temperature displays on the dash, even the cup holders have small rubber grips inside!

Suggested Improvements

More torque, needs a little more power starting off. little more leg room in the backseat on the 2dr models, better gas mileage with todays gas pump prices, should come with side steps, and at least the Rubicon should come with guards around all the light covers, still I'm very happy with my jeep!