Our Jeep
By Betty's Jeep on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I compare our Jeep to a '47 cj2a. My first. It meets and exceeds expectations. Bigger gas tank. Built like a tank where it counts. Can go anywhere better than any stock 4x4 except another Jeep. Still looks and acts like a Jeep! Gas mileage around 18 average. Did not buy for economy. My wife bought it for the looks, everything else is gravy. The ride is good on and off road because the weight distribution is almost 50/50. Braking, turning and handling are better than expected. The stereo is awesome. Warranty the best. We paid less than a 1000 for 7year/100k bumper in addition to the lifetime powetrain. Just hope they stay in business before we die! We like our Jeep!
Favorite Features
Powertrain, looks like a Jeep, fun to drive, will go almost anywhere if you are willing to take the risk. My wife won't let me. Stereo is a unexpected bonus. Room for the grandchildren. Seats are easy to keep clean, head lights are better than average, when driving you feel in control. Buy a Jeep!
Suggested Improvements
5 speed manual. Finer tuning for better economy. (you can do it). How about throwing in some good mud catching floor mats? Please do something about the noise on the driver's side door. The signal return for left hand turns only works half the time. Give us better tires. We love our Jeep!