My 4th and favorite Jeep
By Superman68 on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
Wow! After owning my 4-dr. Sahara now for several months, I still look forward to every time I want to drive somewhere. First of all, the hard tops do not leak if you put them on properly. The most important thing is putting the panels on in the right order and tightening from side to side until both anchors are tight...nuff said. This vehicle can maneuver, brake, corner, and is very smooth. What other vehicle on the market looks cool, has one of the highest resale values, is a great 4WD, it's convertible, virtually waterproof, and is practical and fun to drive? I would've liked a lil more power, but there are upgrades to handle that...good job Jeep!
Favorite Features
The MyGig navigation/entertainment system(more advanced for the money than anything in the under 50k price range)rocks, the hard top is easy to remove, excellent looks/functionality, remote start/tire pressure warning, all the upgrades available through Mopar(and they do make the mirror kit..fyi)
Suggested Improvements
Lumbar for the driver's seat...include a set of torx wrenches with the vehicle (the whole thing has different size torx bolts)