2008 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Just got her!

2008 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Just got her!
By PLATINUM950 on

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Well after a couple days with the Sahara Unlimited 4wd, I am having a blast. I love the space, I like how high it sits, and having test driven about 6 different Jeeps (my family has also owned about 4 Jeeps in the past 6 years so I am pretty familiar with them) I am pleased with the final choice. I sometimes think the people who come up with the "underpowered" statements are the same people who drive minivans like sports cars. A Jeep is for beating mother nature's collective butt when she throws hard weather at you. Just come here to Vermont, so these "underpowered" people might get it. Put it this way, would you want an xterra pulling ya outta the mud & snow or a Jeep? nuff said!

Favorite Features

Space, by far I like the large interior in the back. I fly remote control planes, and this is going to be just perfect for getting to far fields, and high hills.

Suggested Improvements

I can only say the price should come down more for this kind of vehicle. There were not really any realistic incentives. I will say I am biased a bit, I have family that works for the dealership, and I get a discount off of invoice, and I have fully loaded options. Have fun out there!