Jeep Wrangler Rocks!
By Bouncer on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
My Wrangler is the most fun SUV I have ever driven. I am amazed at how the Wrangler can corner like a car. There is little or no lean in corners. Its a little under powered but nothing terrible. The ride is really quiet with the hard top, but honestly the ride is bouncy. No blind spots but I did put small mirrors on it. Gets tons of looks from people. The 2DR has very little space for cargo, but back seat removes easily. Awesome seat adjustments. Awesome view when driving! You can almost drive this truck like a car. Getting in and out of the Sahara is not pleasant for short people. Seats are comfortable. Stereo, dash is high and close. Fog lights are awesome! Bumper is killer. Love my JK!
Favorite Features
Really fun to drive. Awesome in the snow! No Lean in corners. No blind spots. Killer bumper. Fog lights double view range. Awesome heater! Comfortable seats. Nice power package, and remote start. Nice stereo with nice layout of dash. 4WD is simple and usable on the fly. Awesome tires on Sahara.
Suggested Improvements
Little under powered. Not friendly to short people. Back seat is a nightmare to access on a 2DR. Little or no arm rest on door. MP3 player is slow and stupid. With manual have to sit too close to reach clutch. Mileage is brutal no matter how you slice it. Access & mileage are my only two beefs!