I've always wanted a Wrangler & got it!
By KNS on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Wrangler!!! I really wanted the Rescue Green (it was the color of my '96 Cherokee), but couldn't find it with the options I wanted. I got the "S" package and it rocks! I do have the annoying door/latch rattle and the back lift window has leaked a few times in the rain, but definitely not the Freedom Top (keeping my fingers crossed). The design of the water drain stinks . . . water runs right into the car when you open then door when it rains & the doors need the hinge stops. They should include the tool needed to take off the back top too. Other than that, it's been a blast and I get a lot of Jeep waves & flirty smiles for being a little chick in a hot ride!!!
Favorite Features
The dual top, the power package and the fact that there are four doors. It now makes a fun truck more family friendly.
Suggested Improvements
More areas to stash stuff, i.e. sunglasses, change, cell phone. The doors need the hinge stops, and water pours into the vehicle when you open the door in the rain--whoever designed that should be FIRED!!! The middle console should be higher on which to rest ones elbow. Fix the "death wobble!"