2008 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Best Jeep I ever drove

2008 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Best Jeep I ever drove
By Missynrichub on

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My husband and I have owned ours now for three weeks and it is the best Jeep we ever owned. We have had Jeeps all our lives from the years of 1977, 1986, 1993, 1999, and 2002.This Jeep is a smooth ride, handles very well, almost like my Eagle Talon TSi all wheel drive I owned in my early 20's. Not as luxurious as my 2003 Suburban Z71, but I didn't order it with that expectation. It actually came darn close. Who wants leather and plush seats in a convertible that is expected to get wet. Can't do that with my Suburban. Simply put, we love it and it is a better ride than a 2001 Cherokee and larger than one. The new Jeep is so quiet you cannot even hear or feel the engine idle or shift up or down when driving. We got 23.5 mpg with three kids, a 55 lb dog, a cat, me, my hubby and our cage with clothes on back. Awesome what more can I say!

I love, the remote start. How awesome to have the car warm and waiting while leaving the store.Love the 60/40 split rear seat, which is more like 80/20.Room it has plenty of for my three kids in the back.The 4X4 capability on the beach in soft sand is wonderful. Love the 3 piece top.

Compared to my hubby's 1993 I cannot think of anything.