An Amazing Ride
By DJ Bill on
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
This is my first Jeep. I have never even ridden in one let alone owned one. I have heard so much about them and all the stories were true. It is super fun to drive and with all the configurations of the top and windows, there is no limit to the look and feel of driving this vehicle. I previously owned a 2004 Durango and the gas mileage on this was horrible. I am currently getting 19.4 mpg in my new Jeep and very satisfied with that. Pulling up to red lights is interesting because everyone wants to know about it and other Jeep owners ask "So, how do you like it?" I say awesome baby! Just remember these things are built for power, not speed! No need for a radar detector!
Favorite Features
This is still a truck but a convertable as well. The best of both worlds! I love experimenting with the windows and top. The new Sunrider Soft Top is an excellent upgrade!
Suggested Improvements
Would it be a dumb question to ask why they don't make these front wheel drive? I guess it is better to have rear wheel drive for "pushing" the Jeep up on the rocks when off-roading. Can't want to experience my first time!