2008 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: A kid again

2008 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

A kid again
By Manny on

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchased the 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, and it a joy driving it; I wish the 4 doors had been out a few years earlier. This vehicle is well adapted for the off road environment, more like amazing. Itís able to maneuver the harshest terrain. I find it to be the most solid built vehicle I have ever owned, and I have owned many SUV's in the past ten years. My average MPG is anywhere from 18.4 to 19.3, this is better than my King Ranch F150 (2WD). No buyerís remorse here.

Love myGig stereo and information center, the removable hardtop. When in passing, other Jeep owners will give you a friendly wave, as if welcoming you to the Jeep family. Donít get me wrong; Jeep is not for everybody. Test-drive a Jeep Wrangler, and just maybe youíll get bit.

I do agree, that maybe an improvement to the horsepower for faster pickup, and mirrors on the frame of the vehicle not on the doors. Most of these can be corrected by after market products.