2008 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 35 years as a Jeep customer

2008 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

35 years as a Jeep customer
By Steven McCrate on

2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned Jeep Wranglers since 1974 and I have yet to be disappointed in any way. I have owned 8 all together and at the present time I'm in a 2008 Wrangler Sahara. I don't work for Chrysler, so I don't get employee discounts, and I still buy Jeeps. I feel safe and free to travel at any time in any weather that the Michigan climate can dish out. My job depends on me showing up for work every day bad weather or not. And my Jeep Wrangler gives me this feeling. I know what to expect and what not to expect from a Wrangler, same as you would from a Corvette or a pickup truck. I am very pleased with all my jeeps and I at the age of 60 years old I don't plan on any changes. Thank you.

It's a Jeep. It doesn't look like every other vehicle on the road. Very dependable! Fun to drive, you have a convertible in the summer and a four wheel drive in the winter.

I would like to see an (AWD) all wheel drive version come out in the future. I'm 60 years old and it would be nice not to have to manually engage the four wheel system.