2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Wonderful Vehicle

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Wonderful Vehicle
By Toos on

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have been driving Jeeps for years. I love having the ability to go where I need to go no matter what the road conditions are. The new Wrangler is an improvement of a proven product line, and it gives me the capabilities I am looking for. Frankly, if you don't want a Jeep why bother with the other SUV's? They are simply cars with lower mileage and no performance in rough conditions. My only complaint is there is no diesel engine option, but thats true for the rest of the manufacturers too. The Wrangler is like a Swiss Army knife on wheels. It's not an SUV, its a Jeep!

Dual-top option. Improved drive train. Four doors. Excellent cargo capacity. Adequate towing capacity 3500 lbs. Great driver seat. Tons of after-market stuff coming into the pipeline for mods. You feel like you can go anywhere and you probably can!

Needs a diesel engine option. I did not like the feel of the 6sp manual, so I went with the auto. Mostly a matter of how you think a manual should feel, others might like the 6sp better. Could also use a map light. Mileage could be a few mpg better.