2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Still love it!

2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Sahara Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Still love it!
By indyCalifornia on

2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my '07 2dr Sahara for just under two years now (just over 36k miles) and I STILL love it. I haven't had any problems so far. I have a hard top and haven't had any leaks whatsoever. I've experienced "death wobble" in my previous Jeeps, but I've gone w/o on this one so far. On the 2dr, the entry to the back seat is pretty ridiculous compared to my older models- we call it the "jungle seat" b/c tarzan would probably get in just fine, but every1 else feels outrageous. Passengers complain about comfort, but this is the comfiest Jeep I've had yet. I receive compliments wherever I go and I've felt completely confident each time I've been in a tough spot (lots of snow/mud/dirt!)

Power windows/keyless entry.. I cannot explain how long I had waited for such a thing to exist on Wranglers! And the stock sound system w/ sub is actually pretty decent..

Stronger engine w/ a little more get- up for freeway driving that somehow magically gets better gas mileage? I'll keep dreaming, I suppose...