2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Still love it!

2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

X Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Still love it!
By indyCalifornia on

2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my '07 2dr Sahara for just under two years now (just over 36k miles) and I STILL love it. I haven't had any problems so far. I have a hard top and haven't had any leaks whatsoever. I've experienced "death wobble" in my previous Jeeps, but I've gone w/o on this one so far. On the 2dr, the entry to the back seat is pretty ridiculous compared to my older models- we call it the "jungle seat" b/c tarzan would probably get in just fine, but every1 else feels outrageous. Passengers complain about comfort, but this is the comfiest Jeep I've had yet. I receive compliments wherever I go and I've felt completely confident each time I've been in a tough spot (lots of snow/mud/dirt!)

Power windows/keyless entry.. I cannot explain how long I had waited for such a thing to exist on Wranglers! And the stock sound system w/ sub is actually pretty decent..

Stronger engine w/ a little more get- up for freeway driving that somehow magically gets better gas mileage? I'll keep dreaming, I suppose...