Outstanding
By Jody on
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I arrived at my local Jeep Dealer three days ago simply expecting to take a look, as I had done with both the Toyota (FJ) and Hummer (H3) dealers. To my surprise and delight there is now a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Unlimited parked in my driveway. The four doors, longer wheel base and wider stance are all real attention grabbers. I have been approached several times by people wanting to take a look and ask questions. The drive is comfortable visibility is great. I won't be winning any races down at the track but that was not the point of buying a Jeep. I am looking forward for some cross-country traveling next month and I will try and submit a report on how that goes as well.
Favorite Features
One button fold down rear seats are a great feature, as is the huge cargo area. But the biggest selling point for me was the greatly reduced wind noise (even at highway speeds) over previous year models.
Suggested Improvements
A couple extra HP never hurts. The rear seats are a bit too vertical, which, while adding a moderate amount of rear cargo area, makes them a bit uncomfortable for trips over an hour.