Only dreamed that I could own one!
By remmons on
2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
My wife and I were looking for a newer vehicle to replace her 2006 Toyota Corolla. We needed something more practical for the environment that we live in. Being in Utah, where we have the mountains and the desert, along with the frigid, blowing snows of winter to the arid, hot summer days, we needed a vehicle that was capable of getting us around at any time of the year. The 2007 Wrangler four door unlimited was possibly the best choice for all of our needs. It gets better mileage than our Suburban, has more passenger and cargo room than the Corolla, and better highway capability than my old 1965 CJ5. Thus far, this is the better model of Jeep. I cannot imagine anything better than this.
Favorite Features
Off highway capability in two or four wheel drive, cargo room, trailer package, Sirius radio, oversize tires and wheels, no driver fatigue after hours of travel, modular top option, it does not go off track on overly worn pavement, ease of maintenance, and my favorite, the looks.
Suggested Improvements
A more potent V6. I would like to see a small displacement V8 in the future, or possibly a Hemi?