Not like my last one
By Milkster on
2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
Had a 2000 Wrangler and loved it without question. I like this 2007 a lot as far as features go but build quality has proven to be bad. The Jeep has been back to the dealer 6 times now for things that shouldn't have left the factory: doors adjusted improperly, water leaks at top of doors, missing drain plug in floor (water leak again), rear window zipper defective on first try, fender flare not installed properly, etc. Since Jan. I have been without my new vehicle for about 25 days for repairs. Am seriously looking at a trade since it develops new issues every other week, but lemon law hasn't been met.
Favorite Features
As in the past, off-road capable, although the V6 requires some getting used to. It requires more rpm than the old I6 to get the same results it seems.
Suggested Improvements
Quality control! I would love this unquestionably if it weren't in the shop all the time. I knew what I was getting into as far as comfort is concerned so no surprises there. But I expected the build quality to at least match the same standards as it did 7 years ago.