2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: My New Jeep

2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

2007 Jeep Wrangler

X Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

My New Jeep
By tony on

2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

It is bigger and more comfortable on the road. Compared to my 04 Xterra this rides a little better. It actually takes the bumps instead of being pounded. The 7 speaker stereo is great and I love the hardtop and all the ways it can be configured. It still looks like a Jeep that has leaped into the future. Compared to the X I had this is a power monster. It is just me and my wife so I can take out the backseat and put a lot of gear in here for a little trip. I have not had mine off road yet either but I do not think that is going to be an issue with this Jeep. This is a great Jeep and the boys at Jeep ought to be proud of this one. The 4 door one is pretty bling to.

The size. It looks bigger and is bigger than the 06 and older ones. I know the older unlimited was longer but not wider. It is stable and drives like a champ. I love everything about this Jeep.The price is very competitive with other SUVs. This is a real 4x4 SUV.

Making electric locks standard in all models for easier access to the back when you are carrying your gear. Other than that I think it is great. Maybe some anchor points on the hardtop for a roof rack (load warrior) etc.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review