Lots of Fun
By Syruis on
2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I traded a 04 Murano for this because I wanted extreme offroad capability and I was tired of all the comfort of leather/power everything. I knew what to expect of a Jeep (3rd I've owned) and have not been disappointed. This is only the base model and I have minimum features. I wanted to modify this myself so now have a blank canvas to work on. The soft-top seems nice and I look forward to the summer with it down. So far, with temps in the 20's, this lil monster warms up just fine and stays warm on the highway at 70mph. Bumpiness is something to get used to, but like my 350z, you get what you pay for. The suspension offroad feels good and the 4WD is nothing to scoff at. Lots of power to play in.
Favorite Features
Engine feels nice and tranny feels solid. I like the vinyl seats so much better than cloth. 4WD is always fun. Soft top is also a plus to enjoy when the weather warms up. A very comfortable setup inside and out. So much I like and so little room to write.
Suggested Improvements
If you do your research and know what to expect then there shouldn't be any suggested improvements. I don't have any. I got what I wanted.