I love my 4 door Wrangler
By Peter on
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I feel this is the perfect blend between the toughness and utilitarianism of a Jeep and a family vehicle. My family of four fits comfortably in it for the drive to school and trips yet I still have the ability to take the top and doors off fold the windshield down and ride offroad trails in my Jeep. My mileage for the year will be more but I have not had it a year however I feel I have put a hard 5,000 on it and given her a thorough shakedown and love everything about it. I have found it hard to come up with a negative for all the positive things I could say about my Jeep.
Favorite Features
I love everything about it especially the fact that I can fit 4 people comfortably in a Jeep and if needed it has room for five. Best of all it is the coolest vehicle in the lot when I pick my kids up from school including the H2 and 3 according to the other kids and teachers.
Suggested Improvements
I wish there were a little more storage room in the glovebox and console although the rear storage makes up for it. I also think the range is limited because of gas tank size. The mileage is what you expect however a bigger gas tank would cut out so many gas station trips.