2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Fun to drive, lacks performanc

2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Fun to drive, lacks performance
By SciFiChick on

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

While I am new to the Jeep Wrangler World, I am a veteran of other Jeep models (which I LOVED). When I got into the Wrangler 4 door it was purely a question of lust. It looks GOOD. Alas, I live in Miami, it's rare that I can take the top off (shocking yes) because you either bake, scorch or get soaked. Once that fact finally sunk in, I realized I had bought a box on wheels. If you want 0-60 in decent time, get in someone else's car. If you drive off a cliff, don't worry, the aerodynamics (HA!) are SO bad, you'll stop mid-air. It's very good looking, easy to modify, but horrid to drive on a daily basis in the urban outdoors. You're better off with an XTerra.

Good looking, promises of fun with the removable top and all its configuration. EASY to modify and put your personality on it.

Improve the mileage, make the interior a little more comfortable, improve the wet noodle feel of the steering.