2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: From Mustang To Wrangler

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

From Mustang To Wrangler
By Brad on

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Having driven various models of the Mustang over the past 10 years I was a little worried that I might be too use to a sports car and would regret buying the Wrangler...not at all. Obviously, the ride is a bit different, but the 2007 Wrangler rides a lot better than any other Jeep I have ever ridden in. The build quality is classic Jeep and I am getting 17.3 MPG on average (not bad for what this vehicle can do). It seems to me that the only complaints most people mention have to do with features that make the Wrangler a Wrangler and not a Lexus. Sure, the doors don't stay open, but that is because they were made to be removed, etc. Best 4WD vehicle out there...by far.

I love the look (mine is Rescue Green). People stare at it wherever I go. The off-road ability is legendary and I can't wait for the snow. Having a 4-door, 4x4, convertible is just plain cool. The Ininity stereo system has much better sound than I ever expected. It's a Jeep.

None that I can really think of. Like I mentioned earlier, the doors don't have a mechanism to keep them open because they were made to be removed and the interior isn't as plush as a BMW because it is designed for off-road use. If you look at it as a 4x4, it's almost perfect.