2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Finally A Jeep for Me and The

2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

X Convertible SUV (3.8L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual)

Finally A Jeep for Me and The Family!
By TheMagicTiki on

2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have longed for a Jeep for years, but always needed something that was also practical for the family. Now we have both! I have to say that I love my jeep. Fun and easy to drive, great seating position, enough niceties to take the "rough" edges off for the family. It's plenty roomy enough for vacation trips or trips to Lowes. Compared to older models, I also feel much safer with my kids in the back of the 4- door. The sunrider top is also great... rain in the forecast? You can pull pull the top off the cabin in minutes without taking the whole top off. Yes, it's a Jeep thing... and I am good with it! Just try it for the ride before you buy!

Sunrider top. Great stereo with upgraded sound system. The whole Jeep experience. Ability to customize almost everything with aftermarket gadgets and accessories.

Would like to see better gas mileage, but I mostly do local driving so its not bad. Could use more/better places for stuff up front (like cel phones and electronic accessories)