fantastic ride
By CallMeSassyGirl on
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I had originally had my heart set on a yellow Wrangler. I was disappointed when they discontinued yellow for 2007. It was love at first sight when I saw the 4 door. I also own a Dodge Durango, and the Wrangler is not much smaller inside than my Durango. I am amazed at how smooth of a ride it is. People give us the THUMBS UP! everywhere we go. It has extremely comfortable seating, even on long rides. I purchased the premium sound system and I am NOT disappointed. It has very little road noise. I have both the hard and soft tops, but have not had a chance to try out the soft top. This is an extremely fun vehicle to drive. I am loving the gas mileage compared to my Durango.
Favorite Features
Exterior appearance, power windows/locks, sound system, smooth ride, gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
I am disappointed in the fact that although the UConnect button is on my Jeep, apparently it is not available. I feel if I spend that kind of money and I have a button for something, then it should function. That's like having a CD player in your car that doesn't work.