2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Now, it's Jeep or nothing!
By Red on 01/25/09 20:53 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2007 Wrangler 2 dr and love it but, there are some problems. I have had to have a roof leaf repaired 3 times, and now I am experiencing "Death Wobble" I sure hope that it can be fixed. If there is one thing I want to stress, DCX, please look after us Jeepers.

Jeep Assessment
By Assessment of Jeep on 11/24/08 16:47 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my jeep about 10 months. It handles very well in the snow, and is a blast to drive in the summer. The longer wheel base make it a much smoother ride. I have a soft top and have mastered its removal (about 2,5 minutes), but putting it on takes a little longer. I am very happy and look forward to years of driving. The down side is its lack of acceleration and low miles per gallon. I am glad I bought it and recommend one for anyone who wants to have a little fun while driving. It is not a really comfortable car, make your second car the comfortable one. When you live up north, way, way up north, give me reliability over comfort anytime.

lovin my jeep
By james on 11/22/08 13:36 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Jeep. I drove my first one for seven years. I needed a larger vehicle with more space because of children. The new 4 door was just what I was looking for. The new v-6 is nice, but I would still like a V- 8. The ride quality and quietness of the new Jeep is much better that the previous year models.

Terrific fun
By mom of 3 on 11/08/08 07:35 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

As a mom of 3, I insisted my husband buy this Jeep! It is the only convertible on the market that has 3 seat belts in the back seat. It wouldn't be a great every day car for me and the kids, but when it is a day at the beach--LOOK OUT!! Throw your boards in and who cares about the sand--its a Jeep! It's fun and makes me feel young. Living in southern California means the Jeep is topless all year long.

Better Be Willing to Live with Problems
By Nic on 10/11/08 06:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this a while back and we just got rid of it because of all the problems we had with it. Transmission jumped from gear to gear, roof leaked, door rattled excessively. Just because it's a "Jeep" doesn't mean they can put out crap. Pros - handled well in the snow with good traction and decent mpg if you drafted semis.

Fun to drive, lacks performance
By SciFiChick on 07/06/08 17:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

While I am new to the Jeep Wrangler World, I am a veteran of other Jeep models (which I LOVED). When I got into the Wrangler 4 door it was purely a question of lust. It looks GOOD. Alas, I live in Miami, it's rare that I can take the top off (shocking yes) because you either bake, scorch or get soaked. Once that fact finally sunk in, I realized I had bought a box on wheels. If you want 0-60 in decent time, get in someone else's car. If you drive off a cliff, don't worry, the aerodynamics (HA!) are SO bad, you'll stop mid-air. It's very good looking, easy to modify, but horrid to drive on a daily basis in the urban outdoors. You're better off with an XTerra.

Fun time
By koolcat352003 on 06/07/08 18:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This has been a really fun Jeep to have and it gets where you need to go and also great in the winter time. Great in the summer with the top off!

Glad to be a Owner of a Jeep
By Love my Jeep on 06/07/08 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am very pleased to be a owner of my Jeep. It is fun to ride and has many looks (top half-way off, all the way off, doors off, or just take it all off!). I never knew about the Wrangler family but as soon as I started driving I quickly found out. The four doors have great space and handles well. As for gas (gas is just to high to even say anything good about that) but it's ok. The hard doors with electric is the way to go. I have a soft top and wind is still a little issue but not that bad (will soon get a hard top). But over all very happy.

I've Been Waiting for a Jeep Like This
By Eric in California on 05/29/08 23:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My '97 Wrangler was stolen and I was forced to buy another SUV after a decade of loving my first Jeep. Boy am I glad I rented a car for months waiting for this Jeep to show up in CA. I loved my Jeep and it was tough to lose it, but my pain disappeared almost instantly once I test drove the '07 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. I was hooked. It was far fancier. I never thought I would get into the comforts of this upgraded model, but they are easy to get used to. Four doors are awesome and extra cargo...I needed all along. Everyone that drives in my Jeep loves it. After a year I am still in the infatuation stage. Jeep did right on this one. Here's to another decade, or much longer I hope!

Love My Jeep!
By MattAllen10S on 04/20/08 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

It rocks!! Nothing else to say. OK Maybe a little more. I wish it had a little more pickup but it doesn't need it. The interior does scratch easily but it is beautiful.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.