2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 2007 Sahara 4WD 4dr.

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

2007 Sahara 4WD 4dr.
By Don on

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 4dr Sahara. Red Rock Pearl, Khaki Freedom Top which is awesome, Khaki interior which is also awesome. I love the room, the sound system. 7 speakers. Great ride, great time, 18in wheels, tow pkg. Only drawback was I ordered a Rubicon and after 4 months, was told I would have to wait another 3 months, so I built a Sahara as close to a Rubi as I could get. It has so much room and is actually bigger then my Cherokee Sport. I love the looks I get and the comments from folks. If the gas mileage was better it would be perfect. I'm still very, very happy.

6sSpeed stick. Freedom top. I've driven with the driver and passenger's side off many times. Split seat. 7 speaker sound system. Ipod aux input jack. Awesome 4wd handling. Great look and terrific paint!

Locks for freedom top on windshield should be just a little closer together so there is less wind noise. Gas mileage could be better. I put a tornado device in the air system and power and mileage is better.