2007 Jeep Unlimited 4 Door
By JC on
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)
I absolutely love my new Wrangler 4 Door Sahara package. The only trouble I have had so far is when I took the hard top off and put it back on and went to the car wash, it sometimes leaks. You have to be very careful with the weatherstripping or it leaks, and I have had the water blow through the doors edges. There has to be a better system to keep the water out at high pressure. Engine could use a little more pep. I'm averaging 18.5 MPG. It only has about 2500 miles right now, so it may need more break in time. I bought all the chrome accessories and get tons of compliments. Headed to my first Jeep Jamboree..so we'll see how that goes.
Favorite Features
I like the new dash style with the compass and temerature. I wish they had more colors, but my Red Rock is pretty in the sun. I like how you can make the driver's seat lift up and the three piece hard top is very nice too. Infinity stereo is also nice.
Suggested Improvements
Need to improve the seals to keep water out at high pressure. Engine could use a little more zip. I guess I'm used to V-8's and this one seems a little sluggish to me. Not horrible, just a little slow in the horsepower area.I heard of one with back up sensors, should make that an option.