2007 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Good to be back
By Frank on 01/08/07 09:18 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

So much improved over previous years. Ride, noise level, handling, all big improvements. Getting better than advertised mileage with a combined 21mpg (6 speed). It's a real headturner. Did some mild off-road stuff, I thought I was still on the pavement. Looking forward to more in the spring. Too soon for reliability comments, but I'm hoping for the best.

Second and Best Jeep I've ever owned
By ndared1 on 01/07/07 19:28 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My first time to purchase a Wrangler tuned out to be the greatest. I drove a new 2006 and two new 07s; one stick and one auto, purchased the stick. A Jeep to me should only be a stick. What a nice vehicle, the 07 tops seem much tighter on the vehicle than the 06. Plenty of power with the new V6 and the tranny is smooth, German manufacturer I think.

1st Jeep...Sweet.
By crispy on 01/05/07 08:37 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Have had it for a month and turns heads where ever I go. Great handling, great color (Rescue Green), quiet ride, top removal is easy. Fold down seats are awesome to be able travel with larger objects. Great for families now too. Only way could get one was if was family capable for car seat and stroller space. Qualifies as practical and fun. Can't wait for spring.

Versatile
By Corey on 01/04/07 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

This has been my first Jeep product, mostly because I couldn't justify the cost and narrow field of use with my young family, until the 4 door Unlimited! I love the room and versatility of this vehicle, the gas mileage is a little scary (about 22 miles to the gallon) but better than you'd expect on this type of vehicle. Very good stereo and surprisingly quiet cab. Over all: I love it!

Family Fun
By Brian on 12/31/06 11:32 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I also have an 02 Wrangler and love to drive it. I wanted my wife and kids to enjoy the Jeep experience, but with limited room, it was terrible for the ones in the back. I also couldn't carry any gear in the 8 inch trunk. When I saw the 4 door, I knew I had to have it. It has tons of room for cargo. Now we can all go camping, hiking, trail riding in comfort and it is a blast!

Room for 5...
By Ryan on 12/29/06 01:06 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

The little lady always wanted a Wrangler, but it just wasn't practical with the old design. With the 4 doors and 3 seats across the back it now works for a family of 5 (small kids 12 and under). The middle seat has a shoulder harness as well. I was amazed at the cargo area in the rear... almost as much as a minivan.

This is awesome!
By roofer on 12/27/06 07:11 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

My wife and I were test driving BMW X-5's and Volvo SUV's. But when she got behind the wheel of the 4dr Unlimited, her eyes glazed over. I have never seen my wife so happy driving a vehicle. We live at the top of a steep hill in the Blue Ridge Mountains and this with its torque and auto transmission will get her up and down with little effort. Like others who have the new 4door model we are constantly asked by strangers if they may check out our truck. Jeep hit the nail square on the head with this vehicle.

Awesome!
By Chris on 12/21/06 19:25 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have always wanted to own a Jeep Wrangler, but being married with a child we needed more room. Then came the four door Wrangler. It was love at first sight! Then the test drive sealed the deal. We purchased the Wrangler with the soft top with a plan to purchase a hard top later. After a drive home from the coast with high winds, very little road noise made us change our plans on the hard top. The soft top will do fine. We are getting around 19 miles to the gallon with a lot of in town driving. We have taken it in the snow and love the traction that a jeep provides in snow and ice conditions. The only problem I have had is getting the keys away from my wife.

The Legend Lives!
By Phil on 12/20/06 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

As an owner of two Wranglers, I was skeptical about this redesign. One drive and I was convinced it's still a Jeep and better than ever! It's beefier, wider, quieter, more comfortable, more powerful and sturdier than my previous Wranglers. First 250 miles indicated 21 MPG -- great for a Wrangler and during a 250 mile trip the seats and ride were firm but comfortable, very little wind noise from the new cloth top or around the doors and the radio with 7 speakers excellent. The new engine pulls strong and the 6 speed shifts very direct. Overall a home run for the Jeep folks!

better than ever!
By Jeepster on 12/16/06 07:35 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

First off, I get 30+mpg at 55mph! Got the 6 speed manual with rwd and limited slip. With the traction control and abs it's certainly all you need in the South.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.