2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
No more Jeeps for me
By Jack on 02/10/10 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I had bought the 4 dr automatic Sahara, JK with the hard/soft combo top in 2007. Loved it at first; but when the transmission started slipping driving through town at 45mph; not once, but twice. No dash or computer error, and the dealer couldn't find a cause/problem. Traded it for a 2007 GMC 2500HD. Nuff said. I got 24 mph on the hwy, but I had made some changes to get that mileage.

Blast
By GtrBt on 05/25/09 17:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Only regret should have got 4wd, haven't needed it but just want it. Love the 3 piece hard top also have soft top, great ride for a Jeep really any suv. Gas mileage is decent at 18-21 mpg. Its truly a lot of fun to drive and gives you so many more options, went from an avalanche and haven't missed it

2 years and running
By Gunny on 03/18/09 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Two years in and still a hoot --had minor problem with hardtop leak in torrential rain in second year --soft top never leaks -Hard top on OCT to APR, Been off road several times -very capable and bulletproof. Interior is so far so good and sound system is very good. Really good on road comfort given 4X4\ suspension -average about 18mpg --have seen 21 on highway and 14ish in total city driving (automatic). 3.8 has only OK power on road--- weirdly much better off road (been off road at altitude in the Rockies). Run full synthetic oil -no leaks. Vehicle has never been back to dealer so far. Better than the 91-99-06 Jeeps I am familiar with Still a jeep thing!!!

Glad to be a Owner of a Jeep
By Love my Jeep on 06/07/08 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I am very pleased to be a owner of my Jeep. It is fun to ride and has many looks (top half-way off, all the way off, doors off, or just take it all off!). I never knew about the Wrangler family but as soon as I started driving I quickly found out. The four doors have great space and handles well. As for gas (gas is just to high to even say anything good about that) but it's ok. The hard doors with electric is the way to go. I have a soft top and wind is still a little issue but not that bad (will soon get a hard top). But over all very happy.

Love My Jeep!
By MattAllen10S on 04/20/08 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

It rocks!! Nothing else to say. OK Maybe a little more. I wish it had a little more pickup but it doesn't need it. The interior does scratch easily but it is beautiful.

Tons of problems!!!!
By DD on 04/03/08 17:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I have been waiting for a 4 dr jeep and I was so excited when it came out. I am sad to say that I have had the jeep in the shop for major repairs 10 times in past year. Cracked top, Steering block broke, Brakes bad, Skim key failed, Wireless key module failed, broken latch, Stalling while driving at any speed, now it wont randomly start while in park. I have to put it in Neutral for it to start sometimes. Dealer cant figure out whats wrong.I keep sending back to the shop. Very inconvenient and frustrating.

BEWARE! LEMON. No Help From Chrysler!
By newchryslerhater on 11/30/07 08:15 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

To make a long story short...this vehicle has been a nightmare. Drove it off the lot with 3 miles on it and had immediate problems. Have taken it to 4 different Chrysler/Jeep dealers and only a few problems have been fixed on it...mainly TSB's & recalls. Chrysler will not help and the dealerships have outright refused to fix my car. Needless to say, this is illegal. The list of problems now consists of 35 line entries...bad clutch, rough shifting, broken seatbelts, pourous soft top, leaking hard top, high-pitched shrieking sounds, dead horn, fluctuating stereo volume, and the list goes on & on. Although a very cool vehicle, customer service & mechanical assistance is unacceptable!

All around utility at a fair price
By regtqm on 06/19/07 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We love our new Jeep 4 door. It holds us, two kids and the dog plus our luggage for a weekend trip and the tops come off! Rides well and handles like a sports sedan. We get 21 MPG highway with a 6 spd and cruise control set at about 72. In town mileage is about 16.5.

Great alternative to look-alike SUV's
By Meangreen on 04/26/07 08:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

We got the Sahara back in March and we love it. It gets lots of looks and we've had people stop and ask us about it. There are tons of H3's around here and this vehicle is so much better. We have the hard top and it rides very quiet and the front leg room is excellent.

I love my 4 door Wrangler
By Peter on 02/01/07 14:22 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

I feel this is the perfect blend between the toughness and utilitarianism of a Jeep and a family vehicle. My family of four fits comfortably in it for the drive to school and trips yet I still have the ability to take the top and doors off fold the windshield down and ride offroad trails in my Jeep. My mileage for the year will be more but I have not had it a year however I feel I have put a hard 5,000 on it and given her a thorough shakedown and love everything about it. I have found it hard to come up with a negative for all the positive things I could say about my Jeep.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.