The ONE and only...Jeep
By Steven on
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
In the past 25 years I have driven a lot of different makes and models of other brands of cars, but I have always owned a Jeep Wrangler as my second car. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited seems to continue with the tradition of past Jeeps of being reliable and dependable when other cars seems to fail. The longer wheelbase of the Unlimited makes for a smoother ride and the leg room in the back seat has increased, making it easier for the people riding in the back. The acceleration and handling of the Unlimited continues to impress me by its quick response in and out of traffic. The fact that the Jeep is sweet and simple to operate and drive makes it one of the many reasons the Jeep tradition lives on!
Favorite Features
One most be the removable top for summer fun! Towing the quads/camper is effortless with this vehicle. The sure dependability/reliability is a feature that I can count on day after day. Plus, the fact that it is just plain fun to drive, anytime and anyplace makes it a vehicle that I will always own!
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel economy would be nice. Interior lighting needs to be improved especially on passenger front side. Oh yes, the wife thinks that mirrors need to be placed in the vision! Guys, I still like the square headlights, sorry! Everything else...lookin good!