2006 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: It's a Jeep thing

2006 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

X Convertible SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 6-speed Manual)

It's a Jeep thing
By wr pug on

2006 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a Jeep for many years. I finally gave in and purchased one --- and it is a real kick to drive. I really have only one complaint, as most Jeep owners note and that's the Jeep MPG. I get 20 overall but the Jeep is not a small square box that gets outrageous mileage. I would take my Jeep any day over that plain square box that we see zipping around these days. The bottom line is thats it's really is a Jeep thing and non-Jeep owners don't know what they are missing out on.

The small size is nice for city parking, but its best feature is one of unlimited potential due to the vast array of aftermarket parts.

A locking hood would help to cut down on battery thefts as well as a couple extra 12v outlets for things like CB radios or coolers. A total of 4 12v outlets would be a good thing. A steel top option is an idea so those of us with CB or other 2 way radios would be able to mount antennas or other things.