2006 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Awesome tough trucklet :)!

2006 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

Awesome tough trucklet :)!
By kyle D on

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is an awesome truck!! I love getting in it everyday. Our family has a lot of cars in it - S65, LR3, H2, and the Unlimited! The Jeep would have to win the fun-to-drive factor ... and its a good price too! Our sticker was $29,275 and we got it for $23,980. The automatic transmission shifts perfectly, it absorbs road imperfections awesomely, it's very peppy, and it handles corners like, amazingly. I would seriously recommend this for someone who would want a convertible, but needs an SUV. This is our second Wrangler and we're proud owners :).

Dual-Top option, The heat works quick! Peppy motor, traditional design, suspension, audio, and the customer-preferred package. The two tone seats, mirror temp gauge, and silver instrument panels make the car have a great interior. If you get one, either stock and loaded are awesome!

I would say the fuel economy for a car this size is dour, but the performance is awesome. But overall this car is a great, quiet, fun car. I would highly recommend.