2006 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: 2006 Jeep Wrangler X

2006 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

2006 Jeep Wrangler X
By rubiru2299 on

2006 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first wrangler. Always wanted one since my Barbie's white and pink one! I LOVE the 06 because it's the last year of the original JEEP style. It runs great and I can take it anywhere! The top is a little difficult to get back on and does require two people to put it together, but is def. worth taking off. It's def. a dog friendly vehicle! I have two labs and they love riding in the back with the seat out. They have plenty of room and it's safer for them rather than standing on a seat. I always get compliments on it, both riding and looks wise. Honestly don't know what I'll do for my next vehicle. Hopefully they'll go back to the original style within the next few years or so!!!!!!!

Convertible, sound bar, AWESOME to drive whether your going on a long trip or just down town. Practical, gas isn't horrible, but isn't great...

Really wish the fenders wouldn't fade as quickly as they do... I know there are products to attempt to bring them back, but it just seems like they fade ridiculously fast... other than that, LOVE it!