2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Mud

2005 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Review

2005 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

X Convertible SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 6-speed Manual)

The Mud
By ArmyDoc115 on

2005 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! This is the 4th I've owned. The 1st was an 85 CJ. There is nothing like a Jeep. Period. They're absolutely a BLAST to drive, they look amazing, get attention everywhere, and the 4.0 6 cyl is unstoppable. If you're concerned about gas mileage, a Wrangler isn't for you. The fun factor and satisfaction of the Jeep is a worthwhile payoff in my book. I average 13 mpg, but I don't care because I LOVE my Jeep. I can haul my Harley in the trailer on the highway. Not fast, but I can do it! Road noise, loud top, stiff ride. So what! It's a Jeep, what do you expect? It's all part of the experience. Unlimited possibilities to customize it and make it YOUR Jeep.

Favorite Features

Everything. Removable doors, removeable top, 4wd is incredible in these, inline 6 cyl is a beast. It's not fast but damn is it strong! Everything about a Jeep is fun. Except the price at the fuel pump, but oh well! Totally worth it. If you think you'd like one, GET one! You won't be disappointed!

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, more horsepower. Other than that I've got no complaints about my Jeep (or any of the 3 I've owned previously).