2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - great vehicle

2005 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

great vehicle
By kennedysaura on

2005 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Lots of fun around town or off-road, family enjoys local day trips when the weather is just right. Very easy to use 5-speed manual transmission, operation of interior buttons is simple and are a good size (important since the Wrangler is not the smoothest ride). I have just the hard top option, should of gone with the soft top. I was 50 miles away from my home with the top off in the middle of a rain storm. The extra noise from soft top is worth the extra freedom of Michigan weather. I very much enjoy the Wrangler and hope to have it for the next twenty years or so.

Favorite Features

My doors have been off for about two months in a row now and it just a great open air feeling. VERY simple design, able to add on almost any accessories that money can buy from many different shops.

Suggested Improvements

Side mirrors on body not doors. (I have been without side mirrors for two months also). Maybe it's my driving habits, but my stock tires are about 3/4 used up with 18,000 on them. Cost of accessories is high.