freaking love it
By Corey on
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I have wanted a Rubi ever since they came out of the factory. I owned an '88 Wrangler that I rebuilt from the frame up. Sad thing is that I built it almost exactly like what the Rubi has in it already. I've taken it on quite a few road trips so far and I must say, it is one cool ride. Top down with the air flying through your hair or top on with the A/C; either way, provides plenty of power and head turning ability that make it a Jeep.
Favorite Features
The 6 speed makes a lot of sense. A/C is a great comfort on the real hot days. I love the ability to go "topless". And of course, factory 31X10.50s with Moab rims make it look great. Off road ability a definite plus also. Love being in two feet of mud and being able to drive right out like it was pavement.
Suggested Improvements
I travel on the interstate a lot and I wish that 6th gear was a bit taller to lower the cruising RPMs. Gas mileage stinks, it's like driving a fridge through a hurricane. Also, it would be nice if they could move the speaker wedges to the front of the rollbar. I also would enjoy keyless entry.