Do NOT buy a JEEP
By herman on
2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I purchased a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 4wd and the inline straight six cylinder motor used with only 1400 miles on the odometer. It looked so great sitting at the dealership I had to have it.(Despite all the warnings about Chrysler products) This was the worst vehicle I ever bought. The fuel economy was terrible for such a small vehicle with hardly enough room for 4 people and no cargo space whatsoever. I suggest all families to stay far away from this vehicle because there is no room for anything. It was very loud to drive and the soft top was very noisy. Also if you plan to go over 60 mph be ready to hear the wind. I quickly traded it back in after 4 lousy months.
Favorite Features
There weren't many. I can't think of any because of all of the stuff I didn'tlike. Maybe the off road 4wd system. Most of the time,even in the snow, I didn't need to engage in 4wd. I Couldn"t even get a freshwater fishing rod in this thing without a hassle
Suggested Improvements
1. Fuel economy 2. Soft top was very noisy especially on the highway over at and over 60 mph. 3. There is a snug fit for 4 average size adults and thats it(no cargo room) 4. I know its not a sports car but it could not get out of its own way. Poor performance. I would never buy a Jeep again.