2004 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Jeep Wrangler Review
By Natependley on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been an absolute dream to own and to drive. Every aspect of it has been better than I imagined. Reliable and fun and well engineered.

Ruby my Jeep
By T. W. on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

New rear end unexpectedly @ 8000 miles. The new air lock broke while backing up a very small incline and one back wheel spun. Unable to unlock rear lock, towed to nearest dealer and warranty covered it. For a jeep built for off road, I was surprised by how little it took on road to break it. So far so good @ 9000 miles.

nice SUV
By Arif Alhassan on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

the hood should open from inside and the fuel cap should have a safe key.

The best...period
By Slickrockv on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As a trail driving lover, the sedelopment of the Rubicon is quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to a jeep. it is rough and can take on anything that we have put it up to. i highly recoment this car to anyone slightly interestedin 4 wheeling.

Great car, but spark knocks horribly
By tanner on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Jeep wrangler is a great car, but both of them that I've had spark knock and the dealership mechanics can never figure out what's wrong with it. It hinders the fun of driving it.

3rd one is a charm
By scubabeachnjohn on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had two other wranglers. This one is clearly the best of the best. I have had the chance to take it off road on several occations and it performed great. I'm always getting compliments on it. It gets more attention than my friends Corvette Z06. The only complaint is the gas mileage. @15-18mpg with manual trans. However, I knew that going into it. Get one before they stop making them. A true collectors item.

Jeep 4 Life
By Phunkyphan43 on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Best Car. No Doubt

Jeep Rubicon
By baxter on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Its like the commercial- you never had so much fun going 3 mph. All Jeep CJ, YJ, and TJ will go just about anywhere. The Rubicon, with lower gearing, taller tires, and locking (in low 4wd) heavy duty axles goes everywhere. Dont buy it if bumpy bothers you. Hook up with Jamborees and Camp Jeep and you'll get every dollar of fun.

Wrangler Rubicon
By Matsjp2000 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new 04 Rubicon everything is perfect on it. I have had Jeeps for the last 8 years since i turned 16. This is truly the best Jeep I've ever had.

I love this thing!
By JeepDude on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my jeep a few weeks ago and already it has lived up to the "Jeep" name. I wouldn't want another vehicle. Very pleasent dealing with the great staff over at Hall Jeep, Va Beach. Thumbs up guy's. Would buy another in a heartbeat. Just can't afford it now:)