2004 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
Love the Jeep Wrangler
By jeep boy on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I just "downgraded" from a Ford F150 that I owned for six years. The F150 was huge, safe, and had tons of cargo space. The Jeep is a huge improvement. Better seats that support my back, easy to park, convertible, corners without throwing things around the cabin, stops more easily, and still has tons of torque and power. What it lacks in practicality, it makes up for in its near-motorcycle fun factor without the requisite organ donation.

Jeep for fun
By jpt0001 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

If you want a fun automobile, the Jeep Wrangler Sport is for you. The kids love it. Its fun to drive, and easy to park. It is built like a tank. Sold steel construction, with a sturdy roll bar. Probably one of the safest convertables that you could ever own.

First Jeep
By fireguy CO on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This has been the most enjoyable vehicle I have purchased in years. It does great on the highway and performs very well in all traffic situation. Off road it is nearly perfect . So far it has not been stuck or bogged down. We are looking forward to going off road alot more next season. We have installed F and R steel bumpers, purchased a winch & exterior light guards. The last addition to our Rubicon will be a 2"or 3" Skyjacker lift kit.

I love my Rubicon
By Slab42 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutley love my Rubicon!! This is my 3rd Jeep, so I think I can officially say, "This is it!"

Best all around 4X4
By nateway on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my new Wrangler Sport. It is a blast to drive and alot different from the older modles. I dont know what edmunds is talking about when they say the top is hard to use.... This is the easiest soft top ever to put up or take down..... Jeep has done another great job. A Jeep wave out to you all........

Hooked!
By alicat379 on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my wrangler for 5 years,never had any problem whatsoever! It's fun to drive,great to put the top down and just go! We took it from Ohio to Tennessee,had a great time in the mountains,it goes anywhere.This jeep does much better than my hubby's ford truck in mud or snow,both 4wd. I'm hooked!

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF, SO GET ONE
By BLAXOUT on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

WELL LETS START BY SAYING THAT JEEP DELIVERED EVERYTHING IT PROMISED AND THEN SOME WITH THE RUBICON. ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE AN OVERBUILT MACHINE READY TO TAKE ON A VARIETY OF ON-ROAD AND OFF-ROAD CONDITIONS. JEEP ALSO HAS A TON OF AFTERMARKET SUPPORT SO INCREASING THE CARGO PROBLEM VIA A HITCH CARGO BOX OR ROOF RACK WILL HUSH UP MY LOVELY WIFE WHO HATES IT. OVERALL I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY BUILT THIS CUSTOM FAB MACHINE,SOMEONE OVER AT JEEP FINALLY GOT THE LAWYERS AND ACCOUNTANTS TO TAKE THE HANDCUFFS OFF THE ENGINEERS HOPEFULLY OTHER COMPANYS WILL FOLLOW SUIT...BUT IT WONT BE A JEEP BUY THE ICON YOU WONT BE SORRY.

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!
By TARA on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'VE LOVED JEEPS SINCE I COULD SAY THE NAME AND NOW BEING A PROUD JEEP OWNER I STILL FEEL THE SAME. IT'S NEVER LET ME DOWN AND I LOOK DARN GOOD IN IT TOO!

Jeep Wrangler Review
By Natependley on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been an absolute dream to own and to drive. Every aspect of it has been better than I imagined. Reliable and fun and well engineered.

jeep
By mime on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have found that my Jeep Wrangler is a go anywhere I want to go Vehicle. IN the eight years that I have owned my Jeep It has done everything I wanted it to do. I have Rechievecd three quarter ton exten cab pick -ups from the bottom of 4x4 trails to winching other jeeps off logs and out of seven foot deep ditches. I find it quite manuverable with plenty of power to spare.