2004 Jeep Wrangler - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:
best jeep ever
By mmp on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am very happy with this Jeep. 35000 miles in first year with no major problems. Although I would like to have a bit more cargo room.

WOW
By MD on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is by far the most fun vehicle on the road today. This is NOT a commuter car, this is a drop the top weekend convertible that can go anywhere. Chrysler has kept this vehicle true to it's heritage. This was a suprise b-day gift from my wife - THANKS T.

Finally decided to Buy a Jeep
By GregA602 on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Though certainly not for everyone, owning a Jeep Wrangler can be very rewarding. Every time I shopped for a vehicle over the past 15 years I considered buying a Jeep. For reasons usually related to practicality I talked myself out of it. This time I did not. Though a generally rugged ride; navigating area roadways in a Jeep is a blast. It's powerful, solid, and packed with enough basic creature comforts to take care of its owner. Unlike many vehicles I've purchased in the past, I've never regretted buying my Jeep. It's a genuine what you see is what you get experience

Go Anywhere!
By TBNNashua on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Jeep. Having always wanted one, I am happy that I finally have one. The noise is not as big of an issue as I had thought it would be. It is noisy, but I can still talk on a cell phone while driving, and the person on the other end can still hear. There is really no major negatives to this vehicle. It is great!

Every Car Should be This Fun!!!!!
By colorado1974 on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Don't get this if you have a 2 hour daily commute or need to carry 5 people all the time. Get this if you want to grin from ear to ear every second you are behind the wheel. Nothing in the world compares to this! This is the only convertible you can buy that will carry a Dog, your wife, luggage and pull a boat all at the same time. Hell, you could to all that and cross a 3 foot deep puddle.

I love it!
By Julianne on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I used to own a 95 Wrangler! Wow, what a difference! (in comfort!) This is a fun truck that gets a lot of attention (when it's nice and clean-with those tires really shiny!) Haven't put it's off-road capabilities to the full test yet, but Jeep's never let ya down!

Great enjoyable 4WD.
By JGC. on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very ejoyable in many outdoors aspects

What a blast
By lilfirelaw on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first JEEP and I absolutly love it. Just can't wait to find some place here in Germany to take it off road.

I Like it
By Katherine C on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is cool looking and comfortable.

Jeep wrangler sport
By gulfrader on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love riding around in a jeep