2003 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Review: Me and my Jeep

2003 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Review

Me and my Jeep
By Wulffan on

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE my Jeep. No other vehichle I've owned has given me such a good feeling to drive. The Jeep just feels so right in so many ways. I took her out "wheelin" right after break-in period. I only took her on what wheelers call "the doe run", (easy trails), after all, it is a brand new vehicle. Only modification is bigger tires. (I really don't understand why they even put small tires on at the factory, it just isn't right on a jeep.) I was absolutely amazed at the obstacles I went over easily. After the 2nd worst winter in NY's history with it, and now a hot summer, I can truly say this is a vehicle for all seasons.

Of course my favorite feature is that the top comes off. I love the feel it has driving too. It's peppy, rides nice for what it is, and fits in really tight spots. Has the ability to get you anywhere, anytime.

The only improvement I suggest is the gas mileage....BUT... we must realize the factory has guidelines for emissions it must meet. There are ways of course we owners can improve the mileage....just not enough room here to explain it further.